Careers At Driving Plus
Driving Plus, one of the top driving schools in Sydney, is always on the lookout to add knowledgeable and skilled driving instructors to its team. If you’re an understanding, considerate and empathetic teacher with excellent people skills, you might be exactly what we’re looking for.
Driving Plus has been one of Sydney’s leading driving schools for more than a decade. The school has built its reputation by employing driving instructors who meet the strictest of standards. Our instructors must have a student-first philosophy. After all, teachers count their successes one student at a time.
What Driving Plus Instructors Can Expect From The Job
Driving Plus demands nothing short of excellence from its instructors. Whilst this field is fun, rewarding and very exciting, our students count on us to perform beyond expectations. To this end, we expect our driving school instructors to be able to:
- Successfully teach drivers what they need to know not only to pass state examinations, but also how to operate a vehicle safely and with confidence.
- Book students for repeat lessons after the third.
- Accompany students to their driving tests. Driving Plus believes its job on behalf of students isn’t completed until we see them through the entire process.
- Collect testimonials about our school and its instructors.
- Maintain a high pass rate. Driving Plus believes in backing up its programs with a first-time-pass guarantee on licensing examinations. It is the job of our instructors to impart knowledge successfully so students will not have to repeat the testing procedures.
What We Expect From Our Instructors
Driving Plus prides itself on providing the best driving lessons Sydney has to offer. To this end, we do expect a lot from our instructors. To be considered for the team, our driving instructors must meet these requirements:
- Experience – A minimum of two years experience operating in the role of a driving instructor is a must for employment with Driving Plus.
- Accreditation – Our driving instructors must have valid driver training accreditation and licensing.
- Vehicle ownership – You must be able to provide your own late-model vehicle with dual controls for your lessons. Driving Plus does not provide its driving instructors with cars.
- Insurance – Candidates must maintain proper insurance on their vehicle for use in a driving school setting. Insurances must be kept up to date and valid throughout employment.
- ABN number – A valid number is required for employment.
What You Get In Return
Driving instructors who join the Driving Plus team receive a great deal in return for their efforts. Whilst we do have rather strict hiring requirements, we do so to ensure that our students get the best instruction possible. When you come to work for Driving Plus, you can rest assured you will be employed in a positive, professional environment where nurturing student success is priority number one.
How To Apply
If you’re interested in joining the Driving Plus team, please send resume and cover letter to